2019/2020 UK University Admissions Results
Despite the increasing competitiveness for top UK universities, in particular for independent school and international students, ARCH is proud to announce we have 87% of our applicants achieving offer(s) from the top 5 universities (Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial & UCL) – this beats the average of 8-15% success rate for the popular subjects of Law, Economics, Engineering. Medicine continues to be our strength with 30+ offers secured in UK and HK!
ARCH is the approved teaching institute of University of London and all our results shared are 100% accurate. ARCH does NOT preselect students and we are very proud of what our students are able to achieve under our guidance.
2019/20 Outperforming UK Universities Admissions Results:
- 19 Oxbridge offers - offer rate for ARCH’s students is more than double of that for international students according to official statistics (28% vs 12%)*
- 87% of applicants received offer(s) from top 5 universities (Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial & UCL)
- 150+ top 5 universities offers (Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial & UCL)
- 200+ Medicine, Law, Economics and Engineering offers
- 3 unconditional Oxbridge offers and 5 full scholarships
*Based on non-medicine applicants
^Based on official data calibrated to ARCH’s student mix
Admissions results to date 12 May 2020