INSPIRE Summer Program
Our multi-disciplinary curriculum engages students in a celestial study, not only through the lens of a telescope but through the eyes of historians, explorers, and authors. Students will learn how past civilizations viewed the skies and how Copernicus triggered a revolution with his claim that the Earth was not the center of the Universe. Students will explore the difference between fact and fiction as they read the genre and then author their own a sci-fi story. Technology has been vital to the exploration of exploration. Therefore, programming our Arduinos, students will explore space just like real astronauts. 5-4-3-2-1 Blast Off to INSPIRE 2019!
Taught by educators from elite top boarding schools in the US and UK, combined with sports training by world-class golf and tennis coaches, INSPIRE will be an unforgettable experience for students. Contact us now and learn more about this exciting and educational adventure!
INSPIRE stands for:
- Intellectual (Multi-subject stimulation)
- Novels (Humanities and Literature)
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Maths)
- Perspectives (Social sciences)
- Integrated (Peer collaboration & supervised study periods)
- Recreational (Sports with world-class instructors)
- Educational (Authentic and Multi-intelligence immersion)
|Suitable for:||Students aged 8 - 11|
|Date:||August 1 - 8, 2019|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Golf & Tennis Academy|