RSVP: The 5 major academic gaps students face in schools
Learn from ARCH case studies: The 5 major academic gaps students face in schools, that impact their future transition and success!
- Maths: Gaps between Asian and Western approaches!
- Sciences: Aspects that are not covered at school, but are critical in exams!
- Chinese: Setting foundation for higher level success – compulsory at IB and DSE!
- English: ESL vs EFL – striking balance between “Grammar Sheets” and “Immersive Native” learning!
- Skill based training – Research, Project based, Presentations for ALL curriculums!
|Date:||Dec 10 (Sun)|
|Time:||12:00 – 13:30|
|Speakers:||Ms Jennifer Ma, Founder & Director of ARCH Education
Mr Alex Cheng, Director of Academic Center for Excellence
Dr Tony Song, Sciences Specialist
Ms Pearl Li, Chinese Specialist
|RSVP:||firstname.lastname@example.org | +852 3568 0406|