RSVP: Hear Directly from Admissions Tutor of Oxford University!
With the evolving trends of UK university selection criteria and acceptances, and in particular with Oxbridge undergoing some profound changes in their admissions processes, there are inevitable implications for all applicants.
We are honored to have Dr Robin Murphy, Tutor for Admissions and Access at Oxford University, Corpus Christi College, joining us for an evening of Q&A sharing moderated by our founder. We encourage parents and students interested in the latest Oxbridge and top UK university admissions trends to join us!
- How do Admissions Tutors evaluate the many elements of UCAS applications: personal statement, reference letter, aptitude tests etc.?
- Does college choice for Oxbridge make a difference to success rate?
- Latest admissions trends and possible impact on international applicants
- Strengths and areas of improvement for international applicants
- How to plan for an interview? What to expect?
Dr. Robin A. Murphy
Tutor for Admissions and Access Corpus Christi College, Oxford Tutorial Fellow in Psychology and Biomedical Sciences
Professor Murphy heads admissions at one of Oxford’s oldest and academically achieving colleges as Tutor for Admissions and Access. In addition to providing a leadership role in admissions policy and process for the college, he is also subject tutor in Psychology and Biomedical Sciences. His research team study basic science in the field of Computational Psychopathology and he teaches Psychology and Neuroscience to Psychology, Biomedical and Medical students as well as to students taking combined honours in Psychology with either Philosophy or Linguistics.
|Date:||Apr 12 (Fri)|
|Time:||6:30 - 7:30pm|
2/F Wilson House, 19-27 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong