- Latest insights and first-hand advice about Oxbridge admissions & college choices
- Oxford vs Cambridge differences that you need to be aware of
- *NEW* Cambridge Papers – what are they like?
- Authentic Oxbridge interview scenarios in various subjects
- Subject exposure including:
Medicine | Engineering | Biomedical Science | Law
Economics & Management | Land Economy | Geography | History & Politics
Biology | Chemistry | Physics | Mathematics & more!
2:00-2:15pm Student arrival & registration
2:15-3:30pm Introduction & overview of Oxbridge colleges and subject choices (parents can join)
3:30-4:30pm First round Mock Interview (students only)
4:45-5:45pm Second round Mock Interview (students only)
6:00-6:30pm Panel debrief (parents can join)
|Date:||15 August 2020 (Sat)|
|Time:||2:00 - 6:30pm|
|Suitable for:||Students in rising Grades 10-12 / Form 4-6 / Year 11-13|
|Fee:||HK$1,000 (funds contribute towards our non-profit arm ARCH Community Outreach)|
*Rundown is subject to change without notice.